Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend. We really didn't do much of anything. Robert played in the annual Gator Sig Classic. He has been playing in this golf tournament the last several years. It is a group of Sigma Chi's from UF. They always seem to have a great time. Georgia Kate and I just hung out and played. Here are a few pics from the weekend. Like I said we didn't do much so the pictures aren't that exciting. We did go to dinner at Maribeth and Clint's house on Sunday night. On Sunday afternoon we went to the Stuart's house and worked on my crayon fences that I am redoing for my kindergarten classroom.

Georgia Kate sitting in Uncle Clint's chair. She was watching TV while we ate dinner.

Hanging out with Daddy...she is going to be a Daddy's Girl

Georgia Kate hung out with the boys while they grilled

Hanging out with Mommy, Daddy, and Stubaby while we worked on my fences for my classroom. She was so good just sitting in her swing.
My sweet little girl just hanging out!





No comments: