Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Glimpse of our summer

So...I thought that I would have a ton of time to blog this summer because I was going to be staying at home. WELL...I was wrong. My life has been busier that ever these first few weeks of summer. We are in the middle of swim lessons, play dates, and fun times with mommy. I love that GK has somewhere to be all the time, it makes her seem like such a big girl! I now see how busy my mom stayed between swim lessons, cheer practice, ball practice, and other activities that my brothers and I were involved in. It's a full time job keeping her on schedule and getting to all the fun stuff that I have planned for this summer. We are getting ready for the beach and when you have a 2 year old there is soooo much to bring along. When I told GK that she could pick out three dolls to take with her and we started looking at them she said "No...mommy, I need to bring them all". We continued to talk about how we didn't have enough room for every doll we had and she just sighed, shrugged her shoulders, and said otay...I guess I'll leave some behind". I have no clue where she hears these things. Her vocabulary is amazing and I thought she would never talk. Here are a few pictures from our summer so far! Hope you are enjoying the summer sun and staying cool!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: