Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Georgia Kate had her adenoids out and tubes put in last week. She was one miserable baby and we were so glad to have the answer to all of our sickness and problems. She has had several ear infections and has had some breathing issues. So we decided to have the big surgery. I have to say that as a parent this was so hard to do. I cried and cried when they took Georgia Kate away from me. She was very wild and crazy until they gave her the "happy" pill. I would post her video, but I don't think that is fair to do to my little baby girl. After the pill she hung out in "happy" town for a while and then they took my sweet baby girl to surgery. The doctor came out within 30 minutes to tell us all was great and that we would be able to see her soon. Well we saw her an hour and 1/2 later. It took her THAT long to wake up. Finally she woke up and we got to take our sweet baby girl home. She was pretty sad the rest of the day, but it was nice to have a sweet cuddly little girl!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: