Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lunch Dates, Friends, and Special Times With Mommy!

This has been such a good week for me and my sweet girl! We had our first week of summer and we have been super busy.  I have loved every minute of it and I feel like Georgia Kate and I are becoming close friends! This makes me so happy because my mom is my best friend.  She is the most amazing woman in the world and I am so glad that we have a super close relationship.  I hope that Georgia Kate and I continue down that path and when she is almost 30 years old with a 2 year old she will be writing the same post about me.My mom continues to tell me that "GK is JUST like her mommy!" Well...I hope that GK gets the privilege of raising a little girl that is JUST like her.  It makes me appreciate my mom just a little bit more. I know that some of you that are reading this post are probably just giggling inside knowing that I am being paid back for EVERYTHING that I ever did to my sweet mom.  I hear I was quiet challenging, but don't you worry...I am experiencing the EXACT same thing.  I am loving every minute of it though!
  Here is a picture of my sweet mom and my baby girl!
She loves Georgia Kate so much and I'm pretty sure that Georgia Kate feels the same way about Gogo!

Here are few things that we have been up to this week...

Lot's of Sno Cones!
Lot's of Cleaning!
Lunches with Mommy!
 

Evening Family Outings to Feed the Ducks!
Lot's of Water!
 Lot's of Swimming!
 Playdates with Friends!

No comments: