Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pearce Beach Party Part One

As I mentioned in my previous post, which was about a month ago, I thought I would have so much time to blog this summer.  I had made a commitment to myself that I would be sure to blog blog blog! Well...once again I have found about a million other things to do this summer but blog! I enjoy blogging because it keeps my family and friends in Louisiana informed on all the fun things we are doing as a family down here in sunny Orlando.  So I will keep doing just that...blogging when I can and doing my best to keep friends and family near and far updated on the going ons of The Stuarts!

We just recently went to the beach with my mom's side of the family! This fun trip has been named "The Pearce Beach Party". Yes...we have tshirts and koozies too!  We have been going on this trip since 1984!  It is always a highlight of my year and I look forward to being with everyone for a week at the best place on earth.  We used to go out to eat and enjoy all the lovely putt putt places and go cart hotspots, but now we just stay on the beach until dark and enjoy a home cooked meal in the condo.  I must say that as much as I loved going out to eat staying home and not getting "fixed up" is great. 
Georgia Kate really enjoyed the beach this year and I think I have accomplished my goal, "Raising a beach lover". Hopefully she will continue to love the sun and sand as she grows up! If she doesn't...she may be kicked out! (Just kidding!)  I have posted a few pics from the first few days and I have many more to come!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

1 comment:

LyndsAU said...

So cute! Looks so fun! The pic of you in the black swinsuit w? GK in the blue zebra one is crazy bc A has that exact suit and I have your exact suit :) ha!