Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life is Good!

Georgia Kate is getting to be so much fun! I LOVE her so much and hate it when she goes to bed at night I get kinda sad. We really have a good time in the afternoons when I get home from school. Here are few pics from the other day when she was an absolute doll. She plays so hard during the day that when it is bed time she walks to her bed and reaches for me to put her in. What a dream come true! We have come full circle from this time last year. Robert and I were pretty sure we would NEVER have another one! I think she has kinda changed our minds now!
She is a mess...but she sure is a cute mess!

Playing with her stuffed bunny she got in her Easter basket and her color wonder markers that she loves! She loves to color on the "magic" paper and see the colors pop up! Oh the little things that entertain them!


No comments: