Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Georgia Kate

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Georgia Kate, Happy Birthday to you!


Ok...well I have to admit that I have been planning GK's first birthday for a long time now. I have always dreamed of doing the best birthdays ever for my kids because my mom always tried to make ours so special. Well...I didn't want GK to miss out on anything, so I think she had the best birthday EVER! I know she won't know what we did and how much time we put into the party, but I will and I am so happy with the way the party turned out! If you came...thanks for coming and making this day so special for GK. I know that one day she will look at pictures and smile because so many people cared about her. Hope you enjoy some of the highlights of the party!
Megan came to Orlando on Thursday and we had so much fun planning and preparing for the party!
The birthday girl...she had just woken up from her nap and was ready to go!

Trying to pull the cup out of her hand so she could smash her cake!


At this point she isn't too happy with her daddy for taking that cup away!

After we got GK out of her seat she got into it a little bit more.

It's my party and I will cry if I want to! GK wasn't a happy camper after her cake smashing time!

Playing at the water table with her friend Jackson. They were so cute together!

She loves her Gogo!!!!!

Robert's sweet college friends came to the party from Jacksonville. They actually came on Friday and spent the evening and then whole next day with us. We had so much fun hanging out with them and visiting with them. It had been a while since we had seen them.


Our friend Justin and Lindsay and their darland little girl Leighton. They are with Lauren our other good friend. Love my friends!

John, Helen, and David...great friends!

The birthday girl taking a lunch break!

Playing with her popper that Gigi gave her! She loves the popper...not so sure Mommy loves the popper!!!!

The precious pink and purple cozy coupe that Aunt Piper, Uncle Daniel, Campbell, and Cooper gave GK for her birthday. They were so sweet to have this adorable car shipped to GK. She is a lucky girl to have so many people that love her.

My sweet, beautiful, helpful, loving, mom! I love this woman more than anything in the world. She was here for a week and we had so much fun together! We got to plan and prepare all week. Lots for trips to Target, Joann's, and Walmart! We had a great time getting it all together and I couldn't' have done it without her!

Her new wagon she got for her birthday!

No comments: