Friday, December 24, 2010

Georgia Kate is 21 Months!

Georgia Kate...you are 21 Months Old today.  I have never done a post like this for you, but you are changing so much and I thought that it would be fun to document all your changes and how much fun you are these days!  You are so much fun to be around and I just love your personality.  I have to say that I have loved you at every age, but this is my favorite.  If I could make you stop growing right now I would!

I was worried because I didn't think you were ever going to talk, but you have really started talking and using your words.  You definitely understand EVERYTHING we are saying to you.  Some of your sweet words are "dada", "pink", "go", "pease" (please), and a few more that I can't remember off the top of my head.  You are going to be a smart little girl!

It is so nice that you LOVE school now.  You jump out of the car and head right in without looking back.  It is kinda sad because you don't even mind leaving mommy and daddy, but it is nice because you are so happy going to school playing with your friends.  You are learning so much there and your teacher has even started working on potty training with you.  She thinks you are ready because you take her a new diaper every time you have a wet diaper.  On the days that you don't go to school you get to play with Annie. She loves you and you love her.  I am so lucky that we have such a great place for you stay while Mommy is at work.  Y'all play play play! I am so happy that you love where you go during the week while we are at work. It is hard to leave you sometimes, but I know that you are in good hands. 

I love you so much and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your me and your Daddy.  He has created a beautiful little girl that is growing up so fast and I can't wait to see what wonderful things you will do one day.  I love that you are getting bigger and growing up, but I sometimes wish I could make you stop for a little bit.

Love, Mommy


1 comment:

Emily said...

oh goodness! She is just so adorable!!! I love this post!!!! Beautiful picture of the two of you!!