Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...so I try to be a "good" blogger and I have to admit this is very hard for me, but I am trying to keep everyone in touch with what Georgia Kate is doing on a day to day basis. Although I never seem to post as often as I should. Hopefully I will get better at it as I have more and more practice. Ok...so here is the real question...I have tried and tried to get the comment section on my blog to work. I have been told by the girl that helped me with my header and background that there was something wrong with my html or something. Does anyone have any clue how to fix this? I am so stupid when it comes to all this computer stuff and these special codes! As you can tell on a previous post I can't even get my slide show thing to work right! If you can help please send me an email at kristinkstuart@gmail.com! I would appreciate it so much.

No comments: