Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Funday Monday!

I am trying to get in a routine of blogging about our days. Now that I have gotten in the grove of blogging it is getting easier and easier. I still really want to get the comment section worked out on my blog so if you have ANY advice on this I would appreciate it greatly. I have tried to fix the settings in the Comment section, but no luck. I hope soon you will be able to comment on my blog.

Ok...so yesterday we had to go to the doctor for Georgia Kate. She had to get her 4 month shots. It is always so sad to take them to get shots. She HATES them and screams at the top of her lungs for several minutes. It seems like several hours! We get home and her fever is already spiking up to 102. AHHHHH!!!! If you are a mom you know how fever really makes them feel so bad. She pretty much just slept on me or next to me for most of the day. She did sleep pretty good. She has been sleeping through the night and she did wake up once and needed a little TLC. We got her back to sleep and she slept until 8:45. WOW! She has never done that before. Hopefully today will be a better day. We will see!

Hey all you teachers out there. I know we are all bummed that the summer is coming to an end and the school year is about to start in full force. I have to admit that I am really ready to go back to work. I am glad that I feel this way because for now I really need to work and not stay home. I think that I will do much better when I can have a schedule and get up and go to work every day. I love my baby, but I love my job too! I may not be saying this come August 24 when I have to leave Georgia Kate in the morning and not see her until 3:30! That will be a really long day away from my baby. She will be in good hands with Granmarie and Annie. Hope you have a happy week!

No comments: