Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome Home Georgia Kate

Georgia Kate Stuart came home on Friday, March 27, 2009. Gogo was in Orlando to welcome us home. She had prepared a homecooked meal and had everything ready for us when we arrived. We had a champagne toast for Georgia Kate! Stubaby and Mrs. Ann came over for dinner to see us. Georgia Kate did so well her first day home. We are glad that we have our baby girl at home with us safe and sound.

The new family!

I thought this was a fun picture! Oh how our life has changed! I think the champagne glasses with the pacifier says it all!


Leaving the hospital


Georgia Kate with her cross bib that Gr'Nana gave her


The precious shoes that Gogo gave us at one of our showers. Mommy was dying for me to wear these home from the hospital.

All ready to go home...mom is getting dressed and I am pooped after all the hard work it took to get me beautiful!






No comments: