Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our First Doctor's Visit

This was our first outing since coming home from the hospital. We had a doctor's visit on Monday morning. Little did I know how hard it would be to get Georgia Kate ready, her diaper bag packed, and myself ready and out the door in enough time to get to the doctor's office. Robert was meeting us there and needless to say he called us several times to make sure we were on our way. I have learned my lesson and now if I have an early morning outing I pack the bag the night before and make sure that everything is ready for me to get up and get dressed in the morning. Gogo was a huge help with this outing!

We had a great visit and Dr. DiDea told us that we had a beautiful healthy baby. Georgia Kate weighed 8 lbs. and 5 oz. She had gained back to her original birth weight plus one ounce. The doctor was happy with that weight gain and from what it looksl like she is going to be a "healthy" little girl...or should I say big girl. Waiting for the doctor. Our doctor's office has a waiting area just for new borns.
Robert doing work while waiting on the nurse to come get us out of our room. Does this surprise you! What would be do without that blackberry!

Georgia Kate was pooped after her first doctor's appointment. We were trying to get her dressed and turned her over to button her buttons on the back of her dress and she fell fast asleep! I thought this picture was priceless.


No comments: