Monday, April 27, 2009

Georgia Kate Flys to Ruston

Georgia Kate is a traveling woman. We flew home with Gogo on Saturday morning and GKS did fantastic. I think that Gogo and I were both VERY nervous about putting a baby with colic on an airplane at 5 weeks old. But much to our surprise she did such a good job and slept the entire way to Shreveport. We are hoping that we will do the same on the trip home. Megan will be flying home with us next Saturday. We are excited about being in Ruston and getting the chance to introduce Georgia Kate to all her friends and family here. She has already been to stay with Memaw and met all the Kilpatrick aunts and uncles. Aunt Missy is coming to spend the day in Ruston tomorrow and we are going to Uncle Ross' track meet on Wednesday. I am sure that we will be doing a lot more meeting while we are here. If you don't get to see her when we are home this time we will be back in May! YEA!!!! Uncle Ross will be graduating and we are soooooo excited about meeting Uncle Daniel, Aunt Piper, Cooper, and Campbell then too. I can't wait to see everyone. I haven't seen my precious neice and nephew since Thanksgiving!!!! WAY TO LONG!!!!! I will be posting soon with pictures and stories about our trip to Ruston!

No comments: