Sunday, June 6, 2010

Disney World

One of the perks to living in Orlando is that we get to go to Disney World. Growing up as a kid I LOVED Disney World. When I was dating Robert we went every time I came in town. I just love Disney all the fun that is to be had there. I have always dreamed of taking my kids there one day and who would have known that this is where I would live. Well...GK is finally old enough to not be miserable at the parks and we can manage to stay there for longer than a couple of hours. We go for a few hours and do a couple of different things then we get in the car and come home. Georgia Kate always enjoys herself and loves to go back. This time we went to the Magic Kingdom with Robert's parents. Robert was actually playing in a golf tournament that at Disney so Stubaby and Granmarie met us at the park. We took GK to a breakfast before we headed to the parks.


Georgia Kate wasn't so sure of Mickey and Minnie, but when they walked in the room she went CRAZY!

She is loving her Churro

Such a cute smile!

We are on "It's A Small World". I love her face in this picture!

Another priceless face

My little princess

Playing on the water pad


Watching the parade

Look at this face

No comments: