Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy with NO pictures!

We have been so busy around here, but haven't taken any pictures lately.  It is crazy how I took a million pictures the first 2 years of her life and now I feel like I am a terrible mom for not taking pictures at all.  I don't know if it is just not enough time or that my target is a little quicker than she has been ever before.  I will say that GK loves for me to take her picture, but she won't sit still for very long!

We spent last Friday in Jacksonville with some friends of Roberts from college.  We got to go to the TPC and had a great time until it started raining.  We headed home and spent the rest of the evening with our sweet girl.  We cooked and just hung out at home.  We are so glad to have our Daddy home full time now.  We are cooking/grilling at night, hanging out with friends, and going on walks.  It is beautiful weather and Georgia Kate is getting to be so much fun!

Robert and I took Georgia Kate to the ENT on last Monday and left with an appointment to have our adenoids out and tubes put in.  We will be doing that on Thursday morning.  I hope all goes well and we will be in and out in no time.  Please keep my precious girl in your prayers on Thursday morning.  I know she will do great!

Hope this wasn't too boring!!! Pictures coming soon!!!

No comments: