Friday, March 11, 2011

Georgia Kate's First Birthday Party

I have never linked up to Kelly's SUYL Friday series, but I love to plan a party  so I thought I would particpate this weekend!

I had so much planning Georgia Kate's first birthday and I am in the process of planning her second birthday. We did a pink and green cupcake theme for #1 and we are planning a pink and orange "tutu" theme for #2.  I can't wait to share all the pictures from that one, but for now here are the pics from our first birthday party.

We had the party at my inlaws house.  It was a beautiful day outside and it was nice to hang out around the pool and celebrate our precious little angel.

This is a look at the backyard where we had tables set up for eating and toys for the kids to play with

These cups and then the napkins were two of my favorite things that I did for GK's birthday party.

I have to admit that we did have the Margarita Machine at our child's first birthday! 

We gave polka dot syrofoam cups for party favors! The kids got playdough and a cupcake cookie cutter. I don't have a picture of those.  The reason we did the cups is because not a lot of my friends have children and we thought it would be nice to have something for the grownups!


This is the table that we had set up with the cake on it! I loved everything about this table!!!!
The Cake!

My cousin painted this picture for her party! It was perfect for the special occasion.

This is the banner that I made that hung on the wall above one of the food tables. 

I did pictures of GK from 1 month to 12 months. I love the little cans that I put them in.  I found these in the dollar section at Target! They were perfect for the event.

YUMMY YUMMY cookies from my favorite cookie place in Orlando...Cookie Cousins!

These were the centerpiecs that I made for all the tables in the backyard.  I got the balloons from Balloons-N-More in Orlando.  They were so cute!

AND
of course!!!!!!! The most precious birthday girl in her cute little cupcake bubble!



5 comments:

Vanna said...

I did NOT know you had a blog!...I just ran across it. Love her birthday party pics...Megan told she is coming down for #2. I'm adding you to my blog list!

Kids Birthday Party in Orlando said...

The selection of theme is superb, and the whole decoration is looked like a magic, that shows your love for your princess.

Drew Watts said...

Wow, this first birthday party sounds fabulous. I loved having a look at these wonderful photos. Thanks my friend for this interesting write up. Even I am very interested in hosting a fun party for my son but finding a good event venue in LA within my budget is not an easy thing. I wonder if anyone here could help me regarding it.

this post said...

Nice blog and very helpful information thanks

Anonymous said...

such a precious baby girl I have something much nicer for her to sucky on ;))