Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

We took Georgia Kate to the pumpkin patch this fall and we had so much fun with her.  Obviously last year she didn't really know what was going on and she just kinda sat there, but this year she was all over the place.  She ran from pumpkin to pumpkin and had the best time ever.  Robert's parents joined us for the fun and they really enjoyed watching Georgia Kate play.  She is getting so big and really had the cutest personality!










 I had to post this picture because I thought that is totally showed you Georgia Kate and her current personality and how she is always on the go!

1 comment:

Cato House said...

I was just catching up on your blog and left for lunch. I came back to even newer pics! She is adorable. I LOVE the curls. Miss you all! Tell Robert hello!!!