Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Not So Good Photography Session

This is our favorite place to take Georgia Kate to take pictures. It is Loch Haven Park. It is not far from College Park and it is just a great place for GK to run around in hopes that we can get some good pictures of her. There is the big tree that has branches that are really low to the ground and I am sure that one day we will have adorable pictures of her climbing all over them. We were trying to get some good shots to use for Mother's Day gifts. Needless to say we didn't get ANY good shots and had to resort back to some previous pictures we had taken. We had a good time trying to get the pictures and I am sure it will be a while until we get a "great" photo of GK. We will have motion shots for a while I am afraid!


Trying to make an escape

LOVE this little girl
Running to the camera
I am not sure I will ever be able to get a good picture of Georgia Kate for a while. She is constantly on the go!

No comments: