Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun Times with Gogo, D-dan, and Uncle Ross

My parents and brother, Ross, and one of his friends came to Orlando the day after Christmas. It was so much fun to have them here. They were here for an entire week and we did so many fun things. I know this is a whole bunch of pictures and so was the last post, but I have such a hard time picking just a few! Hope you enjoy.
Georgia Kate LOVES Uncle Ross!

Uncle Ross playing with Georgia Kate

Trying to ride her Lion that Uncle Daniel and Aunt Piper gave her for Christmas. She is learning how to walk and goes all over the house with this thing.


I love Gogo!

Laughing with Uncle Ross

I love these people!
Georgia Kate, D-dan, and the bumble bee that was at Universal

Georgia Kate was pooped!

Yummy....Funnel Cake!

Riding on the carousel and Georgia Kate loved it. She just laughed and laughed!

Ross and Shane...they were troopers!
Georgia Kate loved the characters! I was suprised that she was so interested in them.

Dr. Seuss and Thing One!
I thought this was funny! Georgia Kate didn't like it so much!
D-dan and Georgia Kate watching the dancing water. Georgia Kate loved it! She would watch it all day long if we let her.

D-dan was so glad to be with his girl!

Georgia Kate opening gifts with Gogo. Aunt Sherri, Missy, and Memaw sent Georgia Kate Christmas Presents. They are so sweet to her.
This is the book that Aunt Sherri sent Georgia Kate. She loves it so much and we read it all the time. Thank you Aunt Sherri!
I loved this picture...I took it on Christmas Day, but never posted it. I thought that it was so cool to see Mommy and Daddy on a tag. What a great gift God gave us...to be parents! I love my baby girl so much and we had so much fun with her at Christmas this year.
Merry Christmas everyone! This was the cutest present I got this year!
Playing with Uncle Ross in my new pink fleece! Isn't she adorable!

1 comment:

Gogo said...

Thanks for a great visit! We loved every minute of it.The best part was just being with yall. So glad we were there to experience Universal with GK for the first time. It was a wonderful way to start the new year! Yall did a great job of planning our itinerary. Love all of your post.