Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our Santa Visit

I have had so much fun this holiday season. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog about it. I have waited for this day for so long...to celebrate and share my Christmas traditions with my sweet baby. I have been so excited about all the Christmas traditions and excitement that I get to pass down to Georgia Kate. As a little girl my mom always did such a good job to make Christmas such a special time of the year. I feel like she did so good with teaching us the true meaning of Christmas. She also created so many fun things for our family to do during this special time of the year. One thing that we always did was go visit Santa Claus int he mall. Well...I am one lucky girl that gets to go to Downtown Disney and visit their Santa. Robert was out of town and as you can imagine...Santa at Disney on the weekend creates a disaster. So...GK and I treked out to Downtown Disney to get some pictures. Annie and her family joined us and we had a great time with Santa, a little bit of browsing, and we ended our night with a chocolate shake from the Ghiradelli. YUM! This isn't a great picture, but the professional ones I got are precious.


1 comment:

Gogo said...

So cute! Can't wait to share Christmas with GK and all of you. Doesn't matter that it is a little late.

Love yall!
mom